Bookings Open For The 2020 Hyundai Verna.
Hyundai has announced that it will be commencing bookings for the Verna across all of it’s dealerships and it’s website for a token amount of Rs 25,000.
The 2020 Hyundai Verna comes with a redesigned front that has a new grille that is surrounded by LED headlamps which makes the car more premium looking than the old model, with a slightly redesigned rear and the interior has more features than the old model.It comes with BS6 compliant engine options to be in line with the BS6 norms. Some of the notable features are as follows:-
- Blue Link Car Technology, which comes with over 45 connected unique features.
- BS6 Diesel and Petrol engines with sporty performance and 1.0 Litre Turbo GDI engine with 7 Dual Clutch Transmission.
- 1.5 Litre BS6 Petrol with 6 Manual Transmission & Intelligent Variable Transmission.
- 1.5 Litre BS6 Diesel with 6 Manual Transmission & 6-Speed Automatic Transmission.
- Digital Instrument Cluster with Multi-Color TFT.
- Front Ventilated Seats, sucks up air from the AC and blows it up from the seat to keep passenger cool.
- Smart Trunk, its a feature that allows the driver to open the boot lid simply through a foot gesture.
- Twin-Tip Muffler Design.
- Projector Fog Lamps.
- Emergency Stop Signal.
- Wireless Phone Charger.
- ECO coating, technology that eliminates odour from the AC.
- Luggage Net & Hooks.
- Rear Seat USB Charger.
- Arkamys Premium Sound System.
We expect the price of the new 2020 Hyundai Verna to start from Rs 8.50 lakh (ex-showroom). The top-of-the-line Verna might set you back by Rs 14.50 lakh (ex-showroom).