2020 BS6 TATA Harrier Launched. Starts At Rs 13.69 Lakh.
Tata has launched the updated 2020 Harrier which now comes with an BS6 compliant Diesel Engine and has Automatic Transmission variants(XMA, XZA, and XZA+). The new Harrier now makes 170 PS of power and 350 NM of torque, compared to the BS4 variant it now has an additional 30 PS of power.
Some Of The New Features Are-:
- Panoramic Sunroof, which comes with 3 separate user friendly switches and rain sensing closure for the unpredictable weather of our country.
- ORVMs are now smaller in size because the older ones were causing issues with visibility and causing blindspots.
- New Diamond Cut Alloys, with premium double spoke design.
- Terrain Response Modes (Normal, Rough, Wet)
- 6-Way Adjustable Powered Driver Seat with 2-Way Adjustable Lumbar Support.
- Auto Dimming IRVM, reduces the headlight glare of trailing vehicles at night time.
- New Color Option- Calypso Red.
The Tata Harrier comes with a host of connectivity options such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, these come with integrated voice recognition which take care of navigation, music, phone calls,etc.
Tata has made sure that the Harrier is as safe as possible by providing 6 airbags, ESP, ABS, EBD, Corner Stability Control, Off-Road ABS, Traction Control, Hill Descent Control, ISOFIX Child Seat Anchorage. The Xenon HID Projector headlamps and the front fog lamps with cornering functions ensure that the road ahead is lit whatever be the road/weather condition.
The prices of the Tata Harrier start at Rs 13.69 lakh while the top variant (XZA+) will set you back by Rs 20.25 lakh (ex-showroom prices indicated).